Leeds Festival Resident Ticket Collection
Thorner Victory Hall 1800 – 2000 Tuesday 22 August 2017
Changes from 2016 are in red
For those of you who have paid for tickets, the ticket pick-up will be on Tuesday 22 August between 1800 and 2000 at the Thorner Victory Hall. Anyone collecting tickets will need to bring along the original (yellow) receipt. We have sold all of the tickets and will only be issuing tickets for the named individuals on the application forms.
Have a great festival and remember….
At the Festival Site
- All tickets must be exchanged for wristbands at the guest list box office at the Thorner Resident Window which is shared with the Disabled Access cabin at the Yellow gate off Bramham Road.
- Wristbands are not transferable and loose / damaged / reused wristbands will not be allowed entry.
- Please remember that when you get to the Bramham festival site you will need photo ID to correspond with the name printed on the ticket. Festival Republic staff will accept the following forms of ID:
- A Passport (A photocopy is ok)
- An EU Photocard
- Driving licence
- A Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram
- A Ministry of Defence identity card
- A National identity card issued by an EU member state
- The Thorner Resident Cabin opens at 1400 on Wednesday 23 August along with the guest campsite and will be open from around 0900 to 2100 thereafter.
- The guest area and guest bar is expected to open from early evening Thursday 24 August as the main arena opens. This may be subject to delay depending on health and safety inspections inside the arena.
- If tickets are misused in any way, or the ticket users are evicted from the festival, the Thorner resident responsible for those tickets will be precluded from applying for further tickets, for themselves or others.
- For a list of prohibited items onsite, please see www.leedsfestival.com – Please note in particular that no glass, gas canisters, drugs, legal highs or aerosols are allowed onsite.
- You are welcome to take your own alcohol (cans or plastic – no glass permitted onsite) into the guest campsite but not into the arena guest area as this is against the terms of the premises licence and will be enforced strictly.
- In the interests of safety, we would ask residents to catch the free shuttle bus. The roads are not safe for walking, they are not lit and have no verges in many places. The bus will run every 30 minutes or sooner if full, from Friday 1130 until Monday 0300, from the Mexborough Arms, stopping at the top of Church Hill and will drop off inside the Yellow Gate.
- Unique wrist bands will be issued at the Victory Hall session for Thorner residents and their guests who intend to use the shuttle bus. An extra bus will run between 22:00 and 03:00 on Sunday night/Monday morning
- Thorner Residents Only parking is again inside Nova Scotia and a limited number of parking permits will be available at the Victory Hall when tickets are collected.
- Residents’ drop off / pick up is inside Nova Scotia.
- You will be asked to read and accept the following terms when you collect your ticket: As the recipient of this ticket, I acknowledge that there is no pedestrian access to Leeds Festival and that Festival Republic, Thorner Community Fund committee and Thorner Parish Council advise against walking along Bramham Road to attend or leave the festival site as there is no verge, no lighting and the bends and layout of the road make it difficult for drivers to see pedestrians. I understand that Thorner Community Fund committee organise a residents’ shuttle bus that will travel to and from the site to the village. I understand that I am fully responsible for my own safety should I choose to ignore this advice and walk along the public highway. I understand that Festival Republic and Thorner Community Fund committee will take all reasonable efforts to make available some fluorescent armbands during the ticket distribution process to increase my visibility if I choose to walk but that this supply of armbands does not mean that Festival Republic or Thorner Community Fund committee are in any way accepting liability if I choose to walk, or are encouraging me to do so.
Thorner Community Fund : email@example.com
Check website www.thornervillage.org.uk for updates.